Any Menu Differences Between the 3 MDR's on "Bliss"?

jimdee3636

I apologize if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find it discussed anywhere. Aside from decor, are there any significant differences in menu choices or level of service in the three main dining rooms on the "Bliss" (Savor, Taste, and the Manhattan Room), or any other reason(s) to choose one over another? Thanks.

We dined fairly early in Manhattan Room on Bliss and I don't recall a band but could have come later. 

I suggested we NOT go there b/c I'd recalled dance floor and music loud enough to make dinner conversations hard to hear on the Escape but on Bliss dined Manhattan room twice w/o issues.

The menus are the same. 

There is no band in the Manhattan Room on the Bliss. Because of the inboard lifeboat configuration, Deck 7 is much narrower than her sister ships and they filled up the “dance floor” space and stage space with tables on the Bliss

BB5C1F0E-B6DF-4A85-81A9-0085680D5557.jpeg

that'[s too bad, about no band on Bliss. The music and dancing is one of my favorite parts of the MDR. Makes me feel like I'm in a restaurant back in the ol' days, when people dressed up and danced when they went out. At least that's what I've heard it was like 🙂

27 minutes ago, shout19661966 said:

I am pretty sure, anyone on a recent NCL cruise can correct me if i am wrong. Each dining room has one menu that is standard every night exactly the same in all dining rooms. Each one also has a second menu that is unique to each dining room that changes every night.

The menus between the three MDR are identical. 

On 12/27/2018 at 5:21 PM, BirdTravels said:

The menus are the same. 

There is no band in the Manhattan Room on the Bliss. Because of the inboard lifeboat configuration, Deck 7 is much narrower than her sister ships and they filled up the “dance floor” space and stage space with tables on the Bliss

BB5C1F0E-B6DF-4A85-81A9-0085680D5557.jpeg

I am disappointed to see that there is no dance floor in the Manhattan Room on the Bliss. I greatly enjoyed watching the Burn The Floor shows in that dining room on the Epic and the Breakaway. It was much more exciting and intimate to see them on the dance floor than in the theater.

2 hours ago, JohnChiang said:

I am disappointed to see that there is no dance floor in the Manhattan Room on the Bliss. I greatly enjoyed watching the Burn The Floor shows in that dining room on the Epic and the Breakaway. It was much more exciting and intimate to see them on the dance floor than in the theater.

One of our favorite memories was having Keo Motsepe dance for us in the Manhattan Room as part of the Burn the Floor cast. (Now a pro dancer on Dancing with the Stars and formerly the UK Stictly Dancing). 

4E6EC498-0E55-4A6E-BF49-3B557C6EFF5E.png

DBDCB139-851B-4E7E-ACA5-02027CCD46A3.jpeg

1A91BEB7-4378-45F4-82EB-37962270DDB1.png

On 12/27/2018 at 4:26 PM, jimdee3636 said:

I apologize if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find it discussed anywhere. Aside from decor, are there any significant differences in menu choices or level of service in the three main dining rooms on the "Bliss" (Savor, Taste, and the Manhattan Room), or any other reason(s) to choose one over another? Thanks.

Jim

When you go on your cruise every day go to each dining room entrance and look at each menu. When you come back from the cruise let us now if each dining room menu is identical. Thanks