Journey - prices for laundry

farmerj

Hi,

If someone could please post the latest laundry prices for the Journey.

We are going to Cuba, Feb 20 sailing and wanted to know the laundry prices as we think of what to pack.

I realize that there are free laundry machines on deck7, but would rather enjoy the cruise vs. doing laundry.

Also if anyone has sailed on the Journey to Cuba (10 day intensive), was there an offer for a bag of laundry?  If so, which day of the cruise was it offered?

Thank you everyon!

--f

21 hours ago, farmerj said:

Hi,

If someone could please post the latest laundry prices for the Journey.

We are going to Cuba, Feb 20 sailing and wanted to know the laundry prices as we think of what to pack.

I realize that there are free laundry machines on deck7, but would rather enjoy the cruise vs. doing laundry.

Also if anyone has sailed on the Journey to Cuba (10 day intensive), was there an offer for a bag of laundry?  If so, which day of the cruise was it offered?

Thank you everyon!

--f

I sailed on the Dec. 11th 10-day Cuba intensive cruise.  The laundry offer was $40 per bag.  I don't remember what day it was  but I do remember wondering that day whether I should have brought more clothes. (Temperatures were in the mid to high 80's and I was going through more shirts than I had planned.) 

11 hours ago, tgg said:

I sailed on the Dec. 11th 10-day Cuba intensive cruise.  The laundry offer was $40 per bag.  I don't remember what day it was  but I do remember wondering that day whether I should have brought more clothes. (Temperatures were in the mid to high 80's and I was going through more shirts than I had planned.) 

It’s amazing how much you can stuff into a laundry bag if you roll it up tightly!

• Like 1