JR SUITE ... What is Offered?

Elaine515

We booked cabin 7644 on the Symphony of the Seas... Have ALWAYS done ocean view only so wondering... what can we expect with a Jr Suite...  I tried reading up on it and got so confused decided you guys would answer me better!!!   Am I correct in saying we can eat in a different restaurant other than the main dining room?  Is it free?   Does a Jr Suite come with priority boarding or any other "perks"?  I read something about getting double points? Does that mean RCCL doubles your days counted?  Is that for both people in the cabin?     I'm very excited about the Jr Suite but also a wee bit nervous looking at pictures... I may never want to go back to an ocean view after this!!!!   Thanks for any and all the info you can give me....

JS perks on Symphony:

Bathtub

Dinner at Coastal Kitchen (space available basis)

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Distinctive color Seapass card (No extra perks, just a different color).

40 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

JS perks on Symphony:

Dinner at Coastal Kitchen (space available basis)

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Thank you...     How do I know if space is available and can I make reservations prior to boarding or do it as soon as we board?  I know on Carnival PRIORITY is on the boarding pass... how is it done for Royal?    AND....  most important...  My husband is going to be THRILLED to see a coffee maker in the cabin!!!   lol    

Just now, Elaine515 said:

Thank you...     How do I know if space is available and can I make reservations prior to boarding or do it as soon as we board?  I know on Carnival PRIORITY is on the boarding pass... how is it done for Royal?    AND....  most important...  My husband is going to be THRILLED to see a coffee maker in the cabin!!!   lol    

You can't pre-reserve Coastal Kitchen if in a JS.  Simply go up there when you board and see if they have space available on the nights you want.  Be flexible with time and you should have no problem.  When in a JS we usually only do Coastal Kitchen one or two nights and have never had a problem.  But the priority goes to GS and higher.  

11 minutes ago, papaflamingo said:

You can't pre-reserve Coastal Kitchen if in a JS.  Simply go up there when you board and see if they have space available on the nights you want.  Be flexible with time and you should have no problem.  When in a JS we usually only do Coastal Kitchen one or two nights and have never had a problem.  But the priority goes to GS and higher.  

thanks we'll go as soon as we board... the good thing is it's just the 2 of us so we're pretty much open to anytime that is available..    

• Like 1