free at sea

don24

forgive me guys and gals. its been a little while since I booked ,life has its ways of changing your plans for life. I feel the need to ask a rookie question. my job requires that I choose all my vacation time for the following year in November and I have done just that. I now find myself able to book and the week I have to go on seems to be very popular because the price is high and the following week is $600 less, there's my luck for you. I may be able to change it but not till wedenesday at the earliest which is January 2. the free at sea seems to end dec 31 again my luck. now the rookie question. would I be safe to assume since there has been a free at sea  of some type or fashion that there will be some rendition of it to come after this. I don't expect all the same just something to sweeten the pot. truly all I want is drinks and specialty dining to be there.

As long as your 2 possible weeks are not with in final payment you could book both weeks at the current rate, and then on the 2nd cancel the week that no longer works for you.  It would only be a few days to tie up the second weeks deposit as long as you can swing that.  With any luck you could have the refund put through before the billing cycle on the credit card.

25 minutes ago, keep on cruisin said:

As long as your 2 possible weeks are not with in final payment you could book both weeks at the current rate, and then on the 2nd cancel the week that no longer works for you.  It would only be a few days to tie up the second weeks deposit as long as you can swing that.  With any luck you could have the refund put through before the billing cycle on the credit card.

Excellent suggestion.