Post Cruise Survey ??? QE Canary Is. Nov 2018

Shiraz49

Pretty sure that while there was an on-board survey sheet that could be completed they also indicated that a post cruise survey would be emailed.

To date this has not been sighted, our cruise on the QE was the last before its scheduled refurbishment (1st - 14 Nov), surely it should have arrived by now.

Wonder whether others on that cruise, or any others, have received their on-line survey?

Perhaps they're too concerned about the feedback?

Cheers Tom

11 hours ago, Shiraz49 said:

Pretty sure that while there was an on-board survey sheet that could be completed they also indicated that a post cruise survey would be emailed.

To date this has not been sighted, our cruise on the QE was the last before its scheduled refurbishment (1st - 14 Nov), surely it should have arrived by now.

Wonder whether others on that cruise, or any others, have received their on-line survey?

Perhaps they're too concerned about the feedback?

Cheers Tom

Interesting, I've recently returned from the Q. Vic ( 13th December ) and received an on online survey within four days of arriving home. However, there was obviously a fault with some of the questions . The survey asked to me to give a score for Vigo and also to score any tours I did at this port. Vigo on my itinerary was an unscheduled technical stop for a medical .

The survey made no mention of scoring  for the various  insight lecturers or the guest Entertainers, nor any mention of the young professional dance couple, who so desperately wanted to be awarded high scores so as to enable them to return back to Cunard.

Probably worth checking your marketing/communication preferences too. 

I received the last survey within several days of arriving home. The cruise was really good overall, but I was brutal in a few places. 

I have also been sent a survey after contacting the Cunard call centre.