Energy Drinks?? How to bring aboard?

Markmom18

Google is an amazing tool.

Took me directly to this

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, energy drinks, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought on board on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

From this website

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2633/~/liquor-and-beverage-policy

It must be in sealed cans of less than 12 ounces each. Soda must be hand carried so having 12 in a package and six in your pocket won't fly.

The 12 can limit is per person, so if two are boarding you can have 24 cans. 

I always take my sugar free Red Bull in my rolling cooler, along with 2 -12 packs of soda.  

If if it is a 7 day cruise, I take 6 cans so I have one for each morning. The ports are usually not strict on cans of soft drinks. We usually are split up by the time we get to the check in table, so since I am the wine drinker, I have all of the wine and soda and snacks with me, for my party of 3. Quite often, my husband and son have moved on through the line. The last cruise we took in November, I had 2 bottles of wine and unpacked my cooler so the man could check my wine, he waved me away as if not interested.  Going to the table to check in soda and wine appears to be on the honor system the last few times we cruised.  

My cooler has has pockets in the front, so the Red Bull cans fit perfectly up there, along with my corkscrew and wine stoppers. 

Make sure you carry on any beverages, if you pack them, they will be confiscated, even allowed beverages. We had someone on a cruise with us that didn’t realize she had to carry on the wine, so she was in the “naughty line” with us on the last day to get it back. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...