Best excursion for three boys 11,9, and 6

Tgrmom123

I picked this particular cruise because I wanted to see Belize.  However I also want to entertain my three boys who are 11, 9, and 6.  In your opinion what excursion would you do if you had three boys?  I am not opposed to booking locally.  I’d almost actually prefer to instead of buying the cruise sponsored ones that are more expensive.  We are not going until July, but I am a planner 😂

Going with Carnival Vista (don’t know if that makes a difference in your answer) 

Edited by Tgrmom123

Goff's Caye is amazing as well. You go on a boat ride out through some cayes(small islands) to Goffs Caye which has great snorkeling and a really nice beach  https://belizecruiseexcursions.com/excursion/sun-kissed-goffs-caye-beach-snorkeling-belize/  They have a little shack for food and drinks and bathrooms and really nothing more than palm trees and sand.  We loved it !  You can snorkel from shore as well.

We did cave tubing with Nick at Belize Exotic Adventures     http://www.discoverbelize.bz/  It was AMAZING.  He does so much more than the bigger groups.  On the walk to the caves, he showed us all kinds of fun and interesting stuff.  Our son even ate termites!  He was so fun with the kids - he really catered the tour to them. We got off the tubes and went up into the caves to see artifacts as well as cliff jumping for those who wanted.  I can't say enough about this tour.  There is nothing wrong with the big groups, but we loved the personalized attention and "extras" that we got with these guys.  

Edited by Kedale

• 1 month later...

We just did a cave tubing/howler monkey excursion with King David last week.  We were a group of 7, so had a van to ourselves.  It was a long day though as these 2 things aren't close together and neither are they near the port - so a lot of driving.  (Maybe 45-60 min to the monkeys, then another 45-60 min to the tubing, then another 45-60 min back to port....best guess!)  We did all thoroughly enjoy our time though.

If you wanted to limit the driving, then I would recommend the cave tubing only.  Our excursion also included lunch at a really cute little restaurant close to the cave tubing.  I would highly recommend including that in your day! 

Another thought is the Belize Zoo.  I have visited there a few times.  All of the animals are native to Belize and it's a bit like exploring in the jungle! 

• 2 weeks later...