Dining time

crisp1

For our upcoming Dream cruise our dining time is unassigned /waitlisted for My Time. Late seating is available but we never eat that late. Early seating is closed. Will we end up eating in the buffet or paying for specialty restaurants? Do they check your cabin # for My Time?  Our Platinum status gets us nothing as far as regular dining times. Suggestions?

1 hour ago, crisp1 said:

For our upcoming Dream cruise our dining time is unassigned /waitlisted for My Time. Late seating is available but we never eat that late. Early seating is closed. Will we end up eating in the buffet or paying for specialty restaurants? Do they check your cabin # for My Time?  Our Platinum status gets us nothing as far as regular dining times. Suggestions?

Yes they check your cabin number for anytime dining... Since you are platinum you should be at the top of the wait list for your time dining... If you don't get it before cruising, you can visit the Matre d in the afternoon you board to see if you can get it.. 

You will be assigned to late, early or anytime.  No one is forced to eat dinner in the buffet or specialty restaurants.

Watch your Cruise Manager for an assignment.  As suggested above, if

you are unhappy with your assignment visit with the maitre d' on embarkation day.  He/she will do everything possible to accommodate you.

Edited by bury me at sea