Stuck in the fog..what happens

Other experienced cruisers have commented that ports such as Tampa, Mobile, New Orleans, San Francisco, and LA tend to have more fog problems. It seems that Tampa's bridge and the history of the terrible loss of human life in the past impacts cruises with more frequency.

On 1/1/2019 at 8:50 AM, KaDarr said:

My husband and I were on the Norwegian Pearl that was doing figure eights in the gulf. Norwegian extended the Unlimited Beverage package until I think about 4:00 on Sunday. They were doing what they could to keep everyone happy but... OMG, the disembarkation was CHAOS. Three thousand people crammed for two hours on deck seven, in all the stairways, elevators were stopped on deck seven because there was nowhere for the people in them to go. There was absolutely no crew trying to instill any order. We had to change our flight out of Tampa twice by turning on International Roaming on my phone (not sure how much that cost). All of that in addition to the cluster eff with the tender boats in Roatan. Never Norwegian again. Ever.

Their is only so much the crew can do with 3000 stupid people cramming to get off