Transfers from MCO to Port Canaveral

betmust

We will be landing at MCO  and need a transfer for 5 people to Port Canaveral and back to MCO after the cruise. We were thinking of just booking transfer thru NCL.

Is this the best/most reliable way for our group or does someone have suggestions for something else? 

Thanks for any answers..

I don't know the per person cost of NCL transfers, but for the total you'll spend for 5 people, you may be better off getting a private car service (limo) or renting a car. Renting a car is bound to be cheaper, and hiring a private car service may be a little more but you'll be able to leave when you're ready and not wait for a bus to fill.

Staying near MCO or in the PC area the night before you cruise? If PC I would lean toward the rental car option, giving you the flexibility to shop and done where you want.

Flying in the day of your cruise, I would use Cortrans (suggested above) and would also check with Cocoa Beach shuttle.

Edited by JohninDC