Norwegian Jewel December 22, 2019

Hi all,

I guess I'm the first to start this roll call.  We are Jack and Liz and are excited to be going "down under". It will be our first time to Austraila and New Zealand so any input is greatly appreciated.  We will also be looking to do some private excursions with those who want to join in.  ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT TO DO AT THE PORTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.  we are planning to visit Cairns, Sydney and maybe Melbourne before/after the cruise.....still trying to figure it out.....I guess we have almost a year to do it but it can go by so fast....don't know where 2018 went to in a flash! 

Look forward to meeting everyone!!!

Liz and Jack

22 minutes ago, syroad said:

Hi all,

I guess I'm the first to start this roll call.  We are Jack and Liz and are excited to be going "down under". It will be our first time to Austraila and New Zealand so any input is greatly appreciated.  We will also be looking to do some private excursions with those who want to join in.  ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT TO DO AT THE PORTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.  we are planning to visit Cairns, Sydney and maybe Melbourne before/after the cruise.....still trying to figure it out.....I guess we have almost a year to do it but it can go by so fast....don't know where 2018 went to in a flash! 

Look forward to meeting everyone!!!

Liz and Jack

Well, actually, you've started the Roll Call in the wrong place.  This forum is for help using the boards.  You want the Roll Calls forum.

Here's a link to the Norwegian Jewel Roll Calls forum:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/262-norwegian-jewel-roll-calls/

12 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Well, actually, you've started the Roll Call in the wrong place.  This forum is for help using the boards.  You want the Roll Calls forum.

Here's a link to the Norwegian Jewel Roll Calls forum:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/262-norwegian-jewel-roll-calls/

Thanks...I think I did it right now....never started a roll call before so I'm learning

Happy New Year!

Liz

Just now, syroad said:

Thanks...I think I did it right now....never started a roll call before so I'm learning

Happy New Year!

Liz

Yes, it looks good. It takes 24-48 hours (sometimes longer) for your roll call to show up in the "Find Your Roll Call" link.

I'd probably give it a little longer because of all the problems CC is having currently.