Ji Ji's menu?

CRocks

Anyone happen to have a recent Ji Ji's menu? I've been watching Carnival's site for several months + it's the only specialty restaurant w/o a sample menu. We've been there once and seem to remember the menu was confusing. We do remember the duck was GREAT! TIA

23 hours ago, Jenjer said:

Thank You.   We are sailing on Horizon. Do we need to make reservations before we sail or just on ship? any chance we can just walk up and get in?

I'd definitely make advance reservations. You can do so on carnivals website, they'll send an email confirmation. BTW, I HIGHLY recommend the duck!

Does anyone remember how the ordering goes? I seem to remember it was family style and we got to choose so many from each category then share at the table.

Thanks for the info. I think I might cancel our Teppanyaki reservation for Ji Jis instead because people keep saying how amazing it is.  While "choppy choppy" is good the cost is the same as a local place so why not try something new.

What do you recommend on the menu for non Chinese food eaters...ie not spicy. Usually I eat orange chicken or teriyaki shrimp what I go out to Chinese. Is the duck spicy? Pepper beef?

We did JiJi's twice on the Vista.

For 5 people, we chose 3 appetizers, 3 entrees and 3 sides.  Everyone chose their own dessert.

At lunch, it is the Mongolian Wok and there is no additional charge.

• We went there twice on the Vista. I don't think you really need a reservation.  We made the reservations on the Carnival Hub app and it was never crowded. The food was great for the price, can't complain.