BOGO restaurant selection

miyanc

I am sailing on the Symphony in 30 days.  I missed out on a great many deals along the way.  The bogo is now 52.99 with little hope of dropping less.  Anyway, I just purchased it.  I can of course delete and redo, but wanted to make sure I understood better how to get what I want before doing so.  And not that I think it will go up, I at least wanted to make sure I got it first.  

So can I choose wonderland as my first night meal?  It gave me 3 options, when I selected the link below, but those were 150, chops and jamies I believe.  There was an additional link below that and after further clicking I was able to book wonderland but it looked like it was merely a single reservation for 1 night and not bogo.  I couldnt find anything that made me feel comfortable I was getting what I wanted.  So I purchased the BOGO without selecting anything more then a time.  I can of course go when I first get on and switch it, but I was hoping there was a better way. 

Thanks in advance. 

6 hours ago, miyanc said:

I am sailing on the Symphony in 30 days.  I missed out on a great many deals along the way.  The bogo is now 52.99 with little hope of dropping less.  Anyway, I just purchased it.  I can of course delete and redo, but wanted to make sure I understood better how to get what I want before doing so.  And not that I think it will go up, I at least wanted to make sure I got it first.  

So can I choose wonderland as my first night meal?  It gave me 3 options, when I selected the link below, but those were 150, chops and jamies I believe.  There was an additional link below that and after further clicking I was able to book wonderland but it looked like it was merely a single reservation for 1 night and not bogo.  I couldnt find anything that made me feel comfortable I was getting what I wanted.  So I purchased the BOGO without selecting anything more then a time.  I can of course go when I first get on and switch it, but I was hoping there was a better way. 

Thanks in advance. 

I'm on the Feb. 2 and purchased it for $40 pp.  As you indicated, it's now $52.99 pp.  Like a sucker, I fell for their constant e-mail promo hoping for lower cost whether a restaurant or tours.:classic_dry: