Divi Little Bay

Cruisin4aTan

Hi, we will be arriving at St. Marten early February and I am wondering if the resort has opened back up to full potential since the storm. We want a laid back kinda beach where we can get some drinks or food, enjoy the water and do a little snorkeling without the masses. 

Has anyone been there recently? Thank you in advance :)

16 hours ago, Cruisin4aTan said:

Hi, we will be arriving at St. Marten early February and I am wondering if the resort has opened back up to full potential since the storm. We want a laid back kinda beach where we can get some drinks or food, enjoy the water and do a little snorkeling without the masses. 

Has anyone been there recently? Thank you in advance 🙂

We were there in early December and they are open. We wanted a quiet day away from the crowds since they were seven ships and 22,000+ people in Port. It was more crowded than I had hoped for at the resort. The beach service was slow and there was only one restaurant open and it was extremely slow service there. They may have more restaurants open now and the slow service could’ve just been due to the number people from all the ships in port on that day. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, bugcruiser said:

Can anyone tell me how much the day pass is for the Divi Resort and can you just show up that day for the day pass? I emailed them but have heard nothing back!

On 2/10/2019 at 7:08 PM, SnorkelAway said:

You do not need/want a day pass.  Just grab a taxi to Divi Little Bay.  Go to beach - find Aquamania guy - rent chairs/umbrella - $5 per thing.

I found the answer to my own question. :)

Edited by LoveTheSoul

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 7:08 PM, SnorkelAway said:

You do not need/want a day pass.  Just grab a taxi to Divi Little Bay.  Go to beach - find Aquamania guy - rent chairs/umbrella - $5 per thing.

Would you be able to tell me if they have restrooms / wifi available for your use?