November 29, 2020 Norwegian Encore Panama Canal from NY

Hello Everyone!  I'm trying to start this roll call and apparently I did the it wrong the last time I tried the date format was wrong.  So here I am again with the right one!  By the time we sail. I'll have been on the Encore Inaugural and should be able to answer some questions about her.  We do have some time to think about this great trip!  Welcome all!  -- Connie 

13 minutes ago, baseballalways said:

Hello Everyone!  I'm trying to start this roll call and apparently I did the it wrong the last time I tried the date format was wrong.  So here I am again with the right one!  By the time we sail. I'll have been on the Encore Inaugural and should be able to answer some questions about her.  We do have some time to think about this great trip!  Welcome all!  -- Connie 

No, you're still in the wrong place.

This forum is for help using the boards.

You want the Roll Call forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls/

Norwegian cruise line Roll Calls sub-forum: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/66-norwegian-cruise-line-roll-calls/

Norwegian Encore Roll Calls sub-sub-forum: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/836-norwegian-encore-roll-calls/

Edited by Shmoo here

48 minutes ago, baseballalways said:

Hello Everyone!  I'm trying to start this roll call

I see you've started the Roll Call on the Encore forum.  Only thing is - you've started two of them.  One for November 20, and one for November 29.  Are both correct?  If not, use the "Report post" link in the upper right of the post on the incorrect one and ask to have it removed.

If both are correct, then you're good to go.

41 minutes ago, baseballalways said:

The correct date is 11/29/20 and the roll call still does not show up when I have looked for it in Roll Call Finder.  What am I doing wrong.  I did set it up in the forum for Norwegian roll calls.  -- Connie

You did set it up correctly.  Your Roll Call for the Nov. 29, 2020 cruise shows up exactly where it should be, in the Roll Calls/NCL/Encore sub-forum. Here's the link:

The Roll Call Finder is imperfect at best, and, when it's working, it can take some time to "find" a new Roll Call and add it to the Finder tool.

I see in the NCL/Encore Roll Calls that you've *also* started a Roll Call for a Nov. 20, 2020 cruise.  If that is *not* correct, then, as Shmoo also advised above, go to your post (at the link below), click on "Report Post" in the upper right corner of the post; in the dialog box that will then appear, just explain to the Mods that you started that Roll Call erroneously, and ask them to please delete it.

Edited by Turtles06

45 minutes ago, baseballalways said:

The correct date is 11/29/20 and the roll call still does not show up when I have looked for it in Roll Call Finder.  What am I doing wrong.  I did set it up in the forum for Norwegian roll calls.  -- Connie

You've done it right.  It can take a couple of days (sometimes a bit longer) for the Roll Call finder to "see" a roll call and add it to the "Find Your Roll Call" link.

Be patient, you have plenty of time.

Edited by Shmoo here