Seattle Port Valet

schlogee

Someone posted a photo of the form for the Port Valet service out of Seattle that stated to use the service for Southwest airlines your flight had to be before 6 pm, but other airlines were till 1 am the next day.  Does anyone know if this is still the policy?  I can't find anything about times on their website.

I used it last September.  It was great.  I remember that for Southwest, the flight had to be after 11am.  Mine was at 3pm, and it worked out great.

Princess requires that you turn in a printed copy of your flight itinerary, including your confirmation number.   It will be easier if you have this with you, rather than having to scramble and make a printout on the ship.

1 hour ago, schlogee said:

Thanks - that's good info about the printed itinerary!  I'm looking at a 7:45 pm flight - so wondering if it will work for that.  If not I guess we'll come home a little earlier.

If you could do a mid-afternoon flight, probably try that.  I know for sure that mid-afternoon works with Port Valet.    Remember that if Port Valet won't do that 7:45pm flight, Southwest won't check-in your bags until four hours before your flight.  In that case, you would be stuck with your bags until 3:45pm.  Ugh.

6 hours ago, Cruiserkenn said:

If you could do a mid-afternoon flight, probably try that.  I know for sure that mid-afternoon works with Port Valet.    Remember that if Port Valet won't do that 7:45pm flight, Southwest won't check-in your bags until four hours before your flight.  In that case, you would be stuck with your bags until 3:45pm.  Ugh.

Thats pretty standard with SW in many airports. Dealt with that many times at FLL.

It was 6pm on my cruise in September. I had seen the photo of the form posted and changed my flight from 7pm to 5:30. Still had time for Space Needle, Chihuly, lunch, and back to the airport via monorail and light rail.

14 minutes ago, gCEA said:

It was 6pm on my cruise in September. I had seen the photo of the form posted and changed my flight from 7pm to 5:30. Still had time for Space Needle, Chihuly, lunch, and back to the airport via monorail and light rail.

That's great advice!  If you haven't done the Space Needle, OP should do this, for sure!