After Hours Snacks/Food

Will be sailing on Adventure of the Seas in April. This will be our 1st time on RCL since 2001. I just saw a Cruise Compass, on another post, and did not see any listed after hour snack/food shown. Only Ben and Jerrys and the Cafe Promenade.  Does the Windjammer have late night snacks??  How about Pizza??   I'm sure there is.....but on other lines, I've cruised, they list/show food availability (venue,hours, etc) on their daily planner.  Thanks!

Those are pretty much the places you have to choose from late night.  The Windjammer closes at 9:00 pm.  However,  the Cafe Promenade is open until 3 am and serves all kinds of sandwiches, cookies, and also pizza.  Here's an Adventure Cruise Compass from October 2018 and has the opening/closing times for all the dining establishments.

https://www.*****.com/cruise-compasses/adventure-of-the-seas/sat-2018-10-27-0000

Edited by BPyser1

1 hour ago, lcpagejr said:

Will be sailing on Adventure of the Seas in April. This will be our 1st time on RCL since 2001. I just saw a Cruise Compass, on another post, and did not see any listed after hour snack/food shown. Only Ben and Jerrys and the Cafe Promenade.  Does the Windjammer have late night snacks??  How about Pizza??   I'm sure there is.....but on other lines, I've cruised, they list/show food availability (venue,hours, etc) on their daily planner.  Thanks!

And of course there's always room service ($).

On IOTS transatlantic, Windjammer closed at 9, with Cafe Promenade and Sorrentos open until 3am (so a limited choice, tbh).

What was slightly disappointing is that on the very next cruise following us, having seen the first cruise compass, once they were catering more to the American side, Windjammer was listed as open until 4am! Scandalous! :classic_biggrin:

Edited by BillieJeanKaraokeKing