Is Stryker still on the Maasdam/Holland America?

sjde

25 minutes ago, sjde said:

We really enjoyed Stryker in the bar doing Broadway tunes on a Canada cruise maybe 4? years ago. Is he still around? TIA.

We lucked out when he was on our Rotterdam cruise a year ago.

When I chatted with him, he indicated he would still be doing some of the small ships, but I’m not sure what his schedule is.

We had Stryker on a 7 day Norway last summer, worst pianoman I've ever experienced. Very rude to passengers who were non-native English speakers. Did not enjoy him at all, also musically speaking , very self-centered.

We were lucky to have had Don Alexander twice ( Volendam 2017 and Rotterdam 2018), great guy, great artist !

1 hour ago, rotjeknor said:

We had Stryker on a 7 day Norway last summer, worst pianoman I've ever experienced. Very rude to passengers who were non-native English speakers. Did not enjoy him at all, also musically speaking , very self-centered.

We were lucky to have had Don Alexander twice ( Volendam 2017 and Rotterdam 2018), great guy, great artist !

I am really surprised by this (I'm not doubting you - just surprised).

On our 30 day cruise on the Rotterdam, I saw Stryker speaking to many passengers at the Retreat.  Whether English was their native language had no effect on his approach to people.

I found him quite sociable and enjoyable to talk to.

I wonder if he was having an off week, ill or whatever?  Doesn't sound like the same performer at all that we experienced on the Rotterdam.   What a shame.