Norwegian Worst Customer Service /Corporate

JBorowicz83

On 1/9/2019 at 8:55 PM, 2Beeze said:

Amen. That pile on was one of the worst I have seen (and there are so many). This couple really didn’t deserve to be drawn and quartered. 

Why did you find it important to bring up a post that is 6 months old?  

16 hours ago, Fcris87ibew said:

I know this thread is oldish, but if anyone is looking for their pregnancy policy they may stumble here... this is what Norwegian Cruise said to us for our August 2nd cruise “Thank you, your fit for travel letter from your doctor (with an estimated due date of 11/30/2019) has been received.  Since you will only be 23 weeks 6 days pregnant at the conclusion of the cruise we are able to clear you for travel.  Please carry the original doctor’s note to the pier.”   this is how they do their math! 

That's correct:

due-date-calculator.thumb.png.e310e3d487451f16fd09d23784c3b528.png

From https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-due-date-conception-calculator

That's probably "how they do their math!"

17 hours ago, newmexicoNita said:

Why did you find it important to bring up a post that is 6 months old?  

If you will check carefully you will see that you are criticizing the wrong person here Nita. I am not the one who posted 6 months late -that was @Fcris87ibew who just posted not me . My post, please note, was last January at the time of the OP 🙄

There’s other sites that will say you enter your 24th week at 23w1d... so thank you for being condescending while i was trying to help out other cruisers who may run into this post when they search “PREGNANT” on this forum... I’m simply providing an answer, as there was someone who posted earlier that 23w1d is 24 weeks as well. 🙄

966C7142-3C84-4E4A-BC9F-45D068A554FF.png

Edited by Fcris87ibew
Picture add

3 hours ago, Fcris87ibew said:

There’s other sites that will say you enter your 24th week at 23w1d... so thank you for being condescending while i was trying to help out other cruisers who may run into this post when they search “PREGNANT” on this forum... I’m simply providing an answer, as there was someone who posted earlier that 23w1d is 24 weeks as well. 🙄

966C7142-3C84-4E4A-BC9F-45D068A554FF.png

I’m cool with it, not sure why  @newmexicoNita would care when you post,  it sure why it would bother her so much. Also not sure why she quoted my post when mine was 6 months ago and not relevant at all to the comment 🤨

Edited by 2Beeze

3 hours ago, Fcris87ibew said:

I took your post as a criticism of NCL, quoting their decision and then adding your large, bold print "that is how they do their math!" Their math is correct, and accepted, and found in calculators. If you are truly trying to help out others you should have provided more information as to why you think their math is incorrect.

9 minutes ago, fshagan said:

I took your post as a criticism of NCL, quoting their decision and then adding your large, bold print "that is how they do their math!" Their math is correct, and accepted, and found in calculators. If you are truly trying to help out others you should have provided more information as to why you think their math is incorrect.

Your web page shows 23 weeks, the one i posted  shows 24, so there was open interpretation as to how it could be calculated. It’s always going to be whatever NCL decides,  I’m only saying that you have until 23w6d to be off the cruise ship. There’s not much on the topic so i figured I’d post the info i got from NCL personally. I only critique them on their wording. To avoid any confusion, they should just say 23w6d and not “entering 24th week” as that could be  confused based on what is believed to be “entering” 

8 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

If you will check carefully you will see that you are criticizing the wrong person here Nita. I am not the one who posted 6 months late -that was @Fcris87ibew who just posted not me . My post, please note, was last January at the time of the OP 🙄

get over it: I sent you a PM saying I am sorry I misread the post and didn't mean to address you.  

11 hours ago, newmexicoNita said:

get over it: I sent you a PM saying I am sorry I misread the post and didn't mean to address you.  

That is what I assumed must have happened. Nothing to get over, I didn't anywhere indicate that I was angry with you in the least (but was explaining to another poster who questioned it).  But so you know CC does not allow for PM so I could not have received your message. Happy Sailing.

Edited by 2Beeze

9 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

That is what I assumed must have happened. Nothing to get over, I didn't anywhere indicate that I was angry with you in the least (but was explaining to another poster who questioned it).  But so you know CC does not allow for PM so I could not have received your message. Happy Sailing.

ok, we will agree to just let this go.