Open Bar - Sun

douglasap8

I've seen the lists of what is included in the open bar, but haven't been able to figure out - will they make you any mixed drink if the ingredients are included?  For instance, if I wanted a mudslide, would they make it?  I see the list of premade mixed drinks, but am assuming you can order beyond that.  Are you able to get any fruity/frozen drinks?  Thank you! 

Hi, I've recently been on both the Sun (August 2018) and the Sky (December 2017 and December 2018) for the free open bar cruises. You can literally order anything you want as long as the liquor you are requesting is in the included list. Even fairly strong drinks like martinis are included in the evenings at the indoor bars.

The premade drinks are a bit watered down (not terrible but also made with well liquor). However, if you request a drink that is premade with a different brand, they will make you a fresh one!

You can not order shots, even wells without an upcharge though, so keep this in mind. It also doesn't include things like specialty coffees. 

Pro tip: if you want frozen drinks the aft bar near Great Outdoors has blenders but they don't have the premade slushie machines. So the frozen drinks are better back there.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

Are the Pepsi products included in the Open Bar?

Yes, they are. Also, you can order any type of virgin drink from the bar and they will make that too! 

Regular coffee in the MDR and the buffet is included. Speciality coffees, energy drinks, mini bars, bottles of wine, and bottled water (including the bottles they leave in your stateroom) are not included.