Carnival Cruise Director List from John Heald

dsnutz

Does anyone have a link or can point me to a forum that may have John’s most recent list? We’re sailing on Paradise 3/25 and wondered who we may have as CD. My son is disappointed Matey from our last sailing on Victory won’t be the guy. Sure will miss Cheeeeeeerrreiiiiiioooooo!

8 minutes ago, dsnutz said:

Does anyone have a link or can point me to a forum that may have John’s most recent list? We’re sailing on Paradise 3/25 and wondered who we may have as CD. My son is disappointed Matey from our last sailing on Victory won’t be the guy. Sure will miss Cheeeeeeerrreiiiiiioooooo!

https://airtable.com/shrowheYeozlqz6jF/tblYvmZ0AEX9AiCK8?fbclid=IwAR1WRocE92VSuRJlFElpyWt79E3NaveWKEvYDBj6-cM5Jid-aMuAwczUHpU

JH said this site updates when needed.

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1

The Entertainment Director is listed first.  You have to scroll down within each ship listing to see the CD.  But, yeah, not many familiar names.  But then I rarely have any idea who the CD is and tend to only remember the ones I thought were particularly annoying! 😋

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Erikup said:

Any similar link that talks about the people running things/hosting things like the comedy club etc?

Our son was Comedy Club Host on the Freedom for 4 out of his 6 month Contract. Sept 2017-Feb 2018.  He's a member of the Fun Staff. No idea he was going to be working this slot but just LOVED it!!  I guess the first person assigned didn't work out. 

Just telling this little aside because perhaps there is no official list? At least that's my take on it.  

Mark sets sail January 27th on the Dream for his next Contract. All The Fun Staff ( his co- workers number is around 8 people total ), do it all. Karaoke, BINGO, Deck Parties, HASBRO, Trivia, Poolside Games etc etc.  He makes friends, friends Contract ends, or quit, or changed out to other ships sometimes.  Sure wish I knew about this job when I was a young!! 🛳😁🛳

• 4 months later...
59 minutes ago, Just getting started said:

Markmom18: How was your first solo cruise? I'm considering... I'm sailing with my kids on the Dream 11/30-12/5- would love to know who the CD will be. Any clue if there is a current CD schedule out there? I've searched, 'uncle Google', as John Heald would say, and nothing.

Should be Gary Blair

https://airtable.com/shrxzucqLGHbpDmm8/tblZJCAW6us7UhDmZ?blocks=hide&fbclid=IwAR0bvsrpPnku2pLZ35D9felyImc4EayPaJZw9NnYnbW0wk8sZ0ey62KGIQE

• Like 1