CABIN ADVICE NEEDED FOR LIBERTY OF THE SEAS

elliekate

We usually sail on Celebrity but are thinking about taking our son and family (wife and three kids) on Liberty out of Galveston.  Is there a link for the best cabins?  Any thoughts on the aft cabins?  Any advice would be appreciated!

We just got off the Liberty, definitely two of the best balcony cabins on the ship iare 7408 and 7708 aft corner with really good balconies.  Basic room for 3 but the balcony is awesome.  We even put 2 hammocks up

20190113_071028.jpg

20190113_070930.jpg

20190107_091532.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, elliekate said:

We usually sail on Celebrity but are thinking about taking our son and family (wife and three kids) on Liberty out of Galveston.  Is there a link for the best cabins?  Any thoughts on the aft cabins?  Any advice would be appreciated!

Try this link. It might be a bit over-kill.

https://*****/CruiseShips/BestCabins.aspx?ShipName=liberty+of+the+seas

Personally, I like balcony cabins on the forward portion of the ship. The forward elevators are far less busy than the aft elevators and is real close to the Solarium, Theater and Sorrento's pizza.  The downside is a long walk to Windjammer & MDR and all the sports activities. But that's not an issue for me as I like walking.

If a balcony is not a priority, interior Promenade rooms are nice. A bit bigger than the standard interior room with a window and extra seating overlooking the Royal Promenade. Also the Panoramic Oceanview rooms on deck 12 are highly regarded. No balcony but with floor-to-ceiling windows, probably has the best view on the ship.

My favorites are the corner afts on Deck 10 and Deck 7.  If I am going for a Junior Suite,  i like the Hump Cabins on Deck 9.  

The Deck Cabin corner aft cabins are larger than the Deck 7 ones.  The Deck 7 balconies are larger than the Deck 10 ones.

• 6 months later...

I was looking for a winter 2020 cruise vacation.  After much searching for cruises which work for our schedules we had it narrowed down to a few cruise ships. However, when I read this post, and found one of these cabins still open, I booked the cruise and cabin immediately. I suspect every other balcony from now will never measure up.  I love the idea of a hammock.

Thank you for the great post and idea about the hammock!!!

I am looking forward Liberty of the Seas in February.