Beach day pass

Cgdmom3

We are so excited about our cruise stop in Antigua. We’ve never been and would love advice about resort day passes. We are a family of 4 with 2 teens. Love the idea of a beautiful beach with some activities-though not crazy crowded. My husband and I love sitting at the beach-our daughters would like a pool option if possible. Looked at resort for a day but have seen some poor reviews of jolly beach resort. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

21 hours ago, Cgdmom3 said:

We are so excited about our cruise stop in Antigua. We’ve never been and would love advice about resort day passes. We are a family of 4 with 2 teens. Love the idea of a beautiful beach with some activities-though not crazy crowded. My husband and I love sitting at the beach-our daughters would like a pool option if possible. Looked at resort for a day but have seen some poor reviews of jolly beach resort. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

Best resort day  visit is Curtain Bluff, but you must contact them well in advance to see if they any spare capacity.

On 1/16/2019 at 2:48 PM, Cgdmom3 said:

Beach Limerz for the day is awesome. Here is our video of our day at Beach Limerz  in November, 2018. We were on the Celebrity Summit.Gail and Barry, the owners, are lovely people and have a beautiful beach/bar/ restaurant. It is a $5 pp each way 10 minute cab ride from St John.Gail will arrange a cab for you. When you contact Gail at info@beachlimerz.com, tell her the Conch Fritter Guy sent you and she will make you feel quite special!

Edited by existentialtraveler