Norwegian sent me a refund?

Price31

The promotion provides the drink package for travelers 1-2. 138 does line up with the UBP on a 7 day cruise.

If you paid grats for the 3rd UBP the offer isn't valid thus the refund. 

If traveler #2 is not of legal drinking age you cannot reserve the UBP for them so that could the refund reason.

27 minutes ago, Nola26 said:

If traveler #2 is not of legal drinking age you cannot reserve the UBP for them so that could the refund reason.

as per the terms and conditions of the drinking package:

Guest must be at least 21 years of age at time of sailing to qualify for the Ultimate Beverage Package. Guests under 21 will receive the soda package. 

Guest is responsible for 20% gratuities on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package ($19.80 USD per person per day) and/or Soda Package ($1.59 USD per person per day) prior to cruise.

When you add the drinking package to your booking, it should automatically calculate the right gratuities pricing and no refund should be given. 

21 hours ago, Price31 said:

I booked a Dinner/Drinks with 3/4 free.  Paid for it and then noticed Norwegian (or Expedia) refunded $138 to my CC. Anyone know why they would do that? It seems like it’s my Drinks gratuities?

My guess is that 3/4 got charged UBP gratuities and since they don't get the package the gratuities were refunded.