Pride of America DOS-flowers in room?

papa B me

We embark 5 weeks from today on the POA and will be in the DOS.  I've read  that fresh flowers will be in the suite.  This is an anniversary trip(36 years) and I was thinking of ordering a flower arrangement from NCL.  But if there is a nice arrangement in the suite already don't know if it makes sense to order another.  Has anyone had personal experience in a DOS that can comment about the fresh flower arrangement in the room and particular ladies should I go ahead and order another or do you think the included one is sufficient?  I appreciate the help.

2016 we were in the DOS and had this floral arrangement.  By the way, that suite was absolutely wonderful.  Great way to celebrate 36 years together.  Happy anniversary!  🎉🎊🥂

1A4FFAEB-CEC8-4D39-8001-FFF39DE82EE2.jpeg

Edited by mertziek

16 hours ago, mertziek said:

2016 we were in the DOS and had this floral arrangement.  By the way, that suite was absolutely wonderful.  Great way to celebrate 36 years together.  Happy anniversary!  🎉🎊🥂

1A4FFAEB-CEC8-4D39-8001-FFF39DE82EE2.jpeg

Wow what a nice arrangement.  My wife prefers this type of arrangement over roses.  This was what I was hoping to get her anyway(something tropical).  To be honest my wife would prefer to put the money towards shopping vs flowers but I wanted something nice for the room for the week and it looks like we may have that provided.

Thanks for taking the time to post the picture.