Connecting rooms, connecting balconies?

BENHANDEL

Some balconies connect but there isn't really a pattern to it. At the travel agent page we can see which cabins connect. Try googling "goccl Carnival breeze deck 2 " and click on the page that says stateroom descriptions. Look for your cabins and see if there is a note about a connecting balcony. It will say " Balcony partition connects to: cabin number"

Edited by Athankfulheart

3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Do you mean that you have connecting rooms with a door to connect them inside?  If so, when the balcony partition is opened, it will block one of the doors.  EM

We will have connecting/adjoining rooms, so there will be a door inside the cabins connecting them. I was wondering if there is also a way to open the two balconies to be one big balcony. We will be connected to a room with our kids.

I have been in the Valor, Conquest and Glory with adjoining rooms. None of the balconies connected because of the way the doors line up. I am on the Breeze this summer. When we booked that, we were told the same thing. The adjoining rooms do not have a balcony divider that can be opened. There is a website that tells which balconies connect.

Strangely enough from my experience on the Dream, the rooms that connected didn't have balconies that connected. Works for us, as all adults, we don't need or want the inner door but love having one big balcony to share. So we have purposely booked the two rooms in the middle of the two sets of connecting rooms twice. Has worked perfect! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, babe97 said:

Strangely enough from my experience on the Dream, the rooms that connected didn't have balconies that connected. Works for us, as all adults, we don't need or want the inner door but love having one big balcony to share. So we have purposely booked the two rooms in the middle of the two sets of connecting rooms twice. Has worked perfect! 

That does sounds like a good option to consider in the future. For now, we want to keep a handle on when the teens get back at night, lol. 

36 minutes ago, babe97 said:

I found the same thing when I was looking for rooms on Magic. I ended up moving my kids to the opposite side of us so we could open the balcony. I rather have connecting balconies over connecting rooms. But my kids are all teens. If they were little it would be different. 

I found a list on Carnival's saying which balconies could be open. I'll see if I can find it. 

ETA

I found it. If you put in the deck and ship you can see which balconies connect  https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/list/search/1/kw/cabins on deck 6 carnival triumph/suggested/1

Edited by dcgrumpy

The answer is NO.  I will try to explain why.  The cabins are laid out back to back meaning that your cabin will have the bed on one side, the cabin next to you will have the bed on the opposite wall.  The doors connecting the two cabins will be at the foot of the beds.  The doors to the balcony will be side to side.  They will not allow the divider to be opened because it would block one of the doors.  Hope that clarifies it for you.  (Your cabin - Bed, Connecting  door, Balcony Door) On the same wall (Next Door - Balcony Door, Connecting Door, Bed) Two Balcony doors next to each other.  I wish you could draw on this board.  :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by RWolver672