NCL Sky - Pool Bar

Cupkakes

Based on when they opened the bars in Great Stirrup Cay, I'd say 9:30 a.m.

If someone retained any of their daily briefings pamphlets, that would provide the exact time.  Anyone?

On 1/22/2019 at 1:06 PM, Cupkakes said:

Anyone aboard the Sky that can tell me what time the pool bars open on port days?

You can assume it opens at 9:00 am. The ship is currently in a major overhaul in dry dock and they are changing the names of all of the venues,,,, but will probably not change the operating hours.

Last time we sailed and stayed on board for one of the stops, it was close to 3pm before the pool bars opened. I'd rather not pay for expensive drinks in Key West and take advantage of open lounge chairs that day!

Thanks everyone!

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, Cupkakes said:

Last time we sailed and stayed on board for one of the stops, it was close to 3pm before the pool bars opened. I'd rather not pay for expensive drinks in Key West and take advantage of open lounge chairs that day!

Thanks everyone!

Sailed the Sky 6 times 2018 and the pool bar opened 9 am every a.m.  There is a bar on deck 12 above the pool that usually opens around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Pool bar was called Breakers and the bar on deck 12 Champs. Just checked back on a Nov27 th daily and shows Champs open 2pm to 6pm. FWIW