Ocean Manor Beach Hotel

Elkhorn20fan

The hotel was featured on both Hotel Impossible and Bar Rescue!  The question is whether they learned from it... 

I'd bet you'll have a perfectly fine stay. The tiki bar there is pretty decent and right on the beach. Just have realistic expectations. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:06 PM, Elkhorn20fan said:

Just booked a room here for our precruise stay next February. Anyone have any info on this hotel?

Thanks, Lloyd

I'm staying there March 1 & 2.  If you get back in time to respond would you let me know your mode of transportation -- taxi or uber (or other)?  and the approx. cost.  Thanks much.  Molly

5 hours ago, hula dancer said:

I'm staying there March 1 & 2.  If you get back in time to respond would you let me know your mode of transportation -- taxi or uber (or other)?  and the approx. cost.  Thanks much.  Molly

I will try to let you know Molly

We stayed in an Airbnb here last year. It was a nice place. The place we were in was nice but it was privately owned. I can't speak for any hotel rooms that may be in there. 

The valets were nice, the food at the tiki bar was really good, the beach wasn't crowded at all. 

For those asking, we took an UberXL from the resort to Port Everglades and it was $26.49 after tip.