NCL docking in Hamilton, Bermuda

NH Cruisers

I see that Carnival Triumph docks in Hamilton on a Bermuda cruise.  I always have heard the past few years that NCL ships are too big to go there.  Apparently not ships the size of the Gem and smaller.  Carnival Triumph is a bit larger than the Gem.  

Is there an interest in other Bermuda lovers to have the Gem visit Hamilton?  Bermuda is my favorite destination.  I would like to mix it up though with the ports.

Does the pilotage fees and maybe extra port fee make it too expensive that NCL corporate won't think of it?  I personally would be willing to pay an extra $100 p/p to dock on Front Street for a couple days and nights.

That would be so nice to travel on my local cruiseline out of Boston to my favorite destination and stay over downtown.

Edited by NH Cruisers
spelling that I noticed

I think you got the facts mixed up as they are incorrect.

The Carnival Triumph is far too big for Hamilton anyway. Also the name Carnival Triumph will disappear as it enters dry-dock in early March. It will reappear with new name Carnival Sunrise in April. It will cruise to Bermuda 8 times this summer, from New York (not Boston) and will dock at King's Wharf.