OVATION OF THE SEAS 7526 OR 7530 HELP!

We have 7686 and 7688 obstructed balcony on the Ovation scheduled for August also.  I hope someone can answer the question and maybe have some photos of the view.  I am guessing it is obstructed looking down but not out but you never know.

32 minutes ago, sweettxcruiser04 said:

Has anyone stayed in 7526 or 7530 obstructed view balconies on the Ovation of the Seas that could tell me what the obstruction is? It doesn't look to be a lifeboat.

Looking down - they are not considered obstructed on Anthem.

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Looking down - they are not considered obstructed on Anthem.

Is it just some type of overhang or part of the ship beneath or are there life boats there? From the pictures of the ship if I'm counting right, there is just part of the ship that is below. I don't want the sound of lifeboats moving :)

1 hour ago, sweettxcruiser04 said:

Is it just some type of overhang or part of the ship beneath or are there life boats there? From the pictures of the ship if I'm counting right, there is just part of the ship that is below. I don't want the sound of lifeboats moving 🙂

You won’t have any noise from the lifeboats- that’s the obstruction when looking down. 

2 hours ago, sweettxcruiser04 said:

Is it just some type of overhang or part of the ship beneath or are there life boats there? From the pictures of the ship if I'm counting right, there is just part of the ship that is below. I don't want the sound of lifeboats moving :)

It's part of the ship superstructure as there is a cover over the forward six deck 6 balconies which is shown in the first shot of Ovation's bow below. These six forward balconies  are further out as shown on the deck six plan. 

The second shot shows the same cover on Anthem. This I took from North Star on that ship.

The port side has the same cover but the deck 7 balcony cabins at the same locations are not listed as obstructed category ones. Only the three port hole balconies at the front are listed as obstructed. Try and figure out that.

OvationBow.thumb.jpg.e3f7018ea972ba164a6a9264304986fe.jpgAnthemBow.jpg.7ee96a7c66b6e50bf0033c0b04b25f60.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

1 hour ago, robtulipe said:

It's part of the ship superstructure as there is a cover over the forward six deck 6 balconies which is shown in the first shot of Ovation's bow below. These six forward balconies  are further out as shown on the deck six plan. 

The second shot shows the same cover on Anthem. This I took from North Star on that ship.

The port side has the same cover but the deck 7 balcony cabins at the same locations are not listed as obstructed category ones. Only the three port hole balconies at the front are listed as obstructed. Try and figure out that.

OvationBow.thumb.jpg.e3f7018ea972ba164a6a9264304986fe.jpgAnthemBow.jpg.7ee96a7c66b6e50bf0033c0b04b25f60.jpg

Thank you so much!!! Some of the people traveling with me are first timers and this is important! If you’ve never slept in a cabin right above life boats believe me you hear them creaking at night!!