Included specialty dinning

miss puss2

We will be in a royalty suite for the first time in a long, long time (so excited! If I was a dog, I would be wagging not only my tail, but my whole butt!) Never mind, not a good mental image! My question is; when we are presented with the check, do we just add a tip and sign the check? Will it be deducted from our account automatically? Thank you for any guidance.

Leave a cash tip if you want it go into the pool for the specialty restaurant in which you are dining. If you add it to the check even though the check balance is $0.00, it goes into a pool for all the specialty restaurants. We normally carry $20 bills and leave them with the check. 

46 minutes ago, orchestrapal said:

Did you tip in cash or not at all?

Sometimes I did and sometimes I did not.  I never felt like it was a requirement, nor was I pressured.  When I did give a cash gratuity, the server always seemed appreciative.  

Thanks!

We are trying an X Cruise in a royal suite for the first time after years on Premium and Luxury lines.

On those we never tipped anyone in cash until the end of the cruise. We do plan to eat in the Specialty Restaurants many times and will tip any great service we receive at the end of our b/b.