Anyone have pic of Tumbler you can purchase for Bottomless Bubbles?

llarsen

Hi,

I'm ordering Bottomless Bubbles for both our grandsons and was considering purchasing the Blue Shark Water Bottle for $9.99 from the Fun Shops.

I read on this forum that you can purchase a Tumbler for your Bottomless Bubbles on board the ship.

Does anyone have a photo of one? I'm trying to decide between the two.

Thank you!

This is the one for bottomless bubbles, or it can just be bought onboard at most any bar. We have blue, green, orange, aqua, plus of course this red one. We've also got the blue shark water bottles and the tumbler with the lid/straw. The lid on this bb one is a push on, with a very tight rubber gasket. The lid "spout" slides open and shut. Our Grands and son(2/10/7) all use these on cruises for soda, mostly because it's not an airtight seal on the sliding top, so if they shake it or drop it, it won't turn into a huge mess. The little one uses the Stephen Joseph shark tumbler for juice also. The boys all 3 use the shark water bottles onshore. {Yeah they're all spoiled rotten 😁} Hope this helps some. Lol, as I reread it, it IS kinda confusing. I don't know tech words to describe it. 

20190202_224116.jpg

20190202_224050.jpg

2 hours ago, emoorehead said:

Where do you purchase that tumbler?

How much do they cost?

How well do they keep your drinks cold?

I bought a tumbler already to take with me, but I like that one much and now I want it.....lol

Me too. I'd like to get them all, very happy to save up and get a decent tumbler.

I *think* they're around $8-10. Hahaha, I honestly don't pay attention, just sign the bar slip. We get ours at the Atrium/Lobby Bars. Sometimes(not often) they have them upon boarding at the lil table set up to try to sell Bottomless Bubbles... They keep soda, tea, lol even my Hubs beers, cold a good long time. They are double wall insulated. The 2 blue ones in the center, are coffee cups, with aluminum (I believe) wall inside and a tight rubber gasket screw on lid and tight rubber seal also on the flip-cap(?) closure. Those REALLY keep drinks hot or cold longer. We'd NEVER use those for sodas/beer because of the tight seals. Coffee, tea, ice water, ect stays really well. Those we get at the coffee shops. They're smaller capacity then the all plastic cold cups by 2-4oz. Long winded, but I hope this helps. A bit at least.😀 

15492056626162889110273291565322.jpg

Edited by Cruisin Trkrs
Edited for clarification😎
  • Like 1

When you get BB/or just bring it to the bar, they fill the cup/glass full up with ice, pour and leave you the can if anything's left. There always is. The soda cup is 14 actual ounces. They say 16, but not with the lid on. The coffee one is 12oz, again with the lid on. 14oz without.