Tampa port parking

OCVTSGIRL

In a couple of weeks we are sailing on the Brilliance leaving from Tampa.  We have never left from this port before.  I thought I saw folks saying parking was $22 a day but when I go on the port's website, it says I can prepay for parking...$75 for our 5 night cruise...making it $15 a day.  Is there an advantage to prepaying and is there a difference in the cost of parking?  I was a little hesitant thinking maybe what I was looking at was an offsite parking lot and not at the port.  It didn't appear to be but I didn't want to go ahead and prepay before I checked with everybody here.  Thanks!

11 hours ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

In a couple of weeks we are sailing on the Brilliance leaving from Tampa.  We have never left from this port before.  I thought I saw folks saying parking was $22 a day but when I go on the port's website, it says I can prepay for parking...$75 for our 5 night cruise...making it $15 a day.  Is there an advantage to prepaying and is there a difference in the cost of parking?  I was a little hesitant thinking maybe what I was looking at was an offsite parking lot and not at the port.  It didn't appear to be but I didn't want to go ahead and prepay before I checked with everybody here.  Thanks!

And you can pay a one time extra charge of $20 and do valet.  So worth it to us to have the car right there as we get off the ship.

You should check out Park Connect. I site I found on this site.

We also have never been out of Tampa, and are going on the Brilliance

the 28th.  I am paying (you have to pre pay) $28 for 5 days. Inside the

garage across from terminal 2 and 3. 

4 hours ago, kelbell said:

You should check out Park Connect. I site I found on this site.

We also have never been out of Tampa, and are going on the Brilliance

the 28th.  I am paying (you have to pre pay) $28 for 5 days. Inside the

garage across from terminal 2 and 3. 

I just checked their website.  It would cost $35 for our 5 day cruise.  Sounds promising.  Anybody else have experience with Park Connect they can share?