RCI - any reviews of The Key departing from AU ports

M-H-B

Has anyone got any reviews or feedback to provide who have purchased The Key on a Royal Caribbean cruise that has left from an Australian port?

Particularly interested in embarkation and disembarkation but curious about the value overall. 

We have just had it avalible to book on our Ovation cruise 4th Dec. It seems you do not get priority embarkation in Australia but it seems you get priority for ports. Seems worth booking if you need WiFi also for priority show seating that only suite guests get x

Haven’t used it but have never liked these pay to push in passes wherever they are used 😂

I like everyone just waiting their turn or earning their privilege, not just paying their way for it it. 

So this reponse wont help you but I hope this fails!  😝

Agree with you cruising-m, but haven't seen it fail anywhere else it has been used, and doubt it will happen here. From the business, it's pure extra revenue at virtually no extra cost. And given how well it's selling so far - as with other businesses - no reason to expect there's not enough of a market for it to keep selling.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Just received this so the key won’t be for away0105FE57-6DE6-411B-883F-6600E433BB48.thumb.png.070f55c468f42f5953f4e15fd56d687c.png

Got that as well. Will be interested to see what sort of minimum bids they’ll be expecting. 

FWIW the Key is already in use on cruises departing Australian ports, I’m just wanting someone to give a decent review of it from an Aussie perspective. Have read a lot on the main Key thread in the RCI forum but so much of it doesn’t apply over here. 

27 days til I find out for myself anyway 👍🏻

1 hour ago, M-H-B said:

Got that as well. Will be interested to see what sort of minimum bids they’ll be expecting. 

FWIW the Key is already in use on cruises departing Australian ports, I’m just wanting someone to give a decent review of it from an Aussie perspective. Have read a lot on the main Key thread in the RCI forum but so much of it doesn’t apply over here. 

27 days til I find out for myself anyway 👍🏻

27 days for your next cruise or 27 before your out goal.          LOL

Tell me I’m excited for you.where ???

People are going wild for The Key over on the Royal Caribbean boards and apparently they have been lifting the price from $19.99 to $31.99 for a lot of sailings so if you were interested and still have the lower price you may want to consider it 👍

Knowing RCI though they’ll hold a sale or a BOGOHO deal and reduce it back down to the original price and call it a discount 😂

• Like 1