Apple pouches?

Seagirl123

24 minutes ago, Seagirl123 said:

If I bring a box of apple pouches for my kids will security open them? I know airlines have been known to want to open to check them but once they’re open they are only good for 24 hours. Thanks! 

Do you mean applesauce? No, ship security doesn't care.

5 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

But yes, TSA at the airport can take them,  they are considered a liquid and subject to liquid restrictions.  

As long as they are in their checked in luggage, it doesn't matter if it's considered liquid on the airlines.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

As long as they are in their checked in luggage, it doesn't matter if it's considered liquid on the airlines.

1 minute ago, Elaine5715 said:

Which is why I said "subject to liquid restrictions", do liquid restrictions apply to checked luggage?

No, they don't apply to checked in luggage.  You can put any liquid such as liquor, shaving cream, vanilla, aloe, etc. in your checked in luggage.  We've never had a problem with it.

They may open the box of pouches, but they aren't going to open each individual pouch.  They may check the seal on them to be sure it's not broken.  We've taken premier protein drinks, which are in a carton with a twist top.  They don't open those.  

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, RWolver672 said:

No, they don't apply to checked in luggage.  You can put any liquid such as liquor, shaving cream, vanilla, aloe, etc. in your checked in luggage.  We've never had a problem with it.

Which is why I said liquid restrictions.