Harmony of The Seas-Room Cards

ballonewb

Hello-

Can someone explain the process of getting on the Harmony of the Seas. I'm leaving on Sept 15.

I've cruised before on Oasis/Allure, and have always gotten my cruise card at the pier.  I've heard that you get them in your room.

Thanks for the help.

SeaPass cards will be attached to the outside of your stateroom and accessible when staterooms open around 1pm.

Until then, you use your SetSail pass to charge drinks, use your drink package, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Was just on the Harmony.

Print off your Set-Sail pass in advance.  Even if you have it on your cell phone app, they will print you a copy.   It has to be stamped as checked in.  This copy can be used for anything you need to purchase until you can get to your cabin and get your sea-passes.  You can also purchase a WOW band, which doubles as your sea pass the entire cruise (Sold at Boleros before sailaway, and Guest Svs after)

Upload your photo in advance, and it will be the one used for the entire cruise.     I liked this, as my on board photo usually looks like I am a crazed person when they take it.  But, taking the photo is no more than 10 extra seconds at check-in.

You sea passes will be inside of a sealed envelope in the mail slot by your cabin door.    As the cards are sealed in the package, you have to rip into it to get your sea pass card out. 

Bring along an extra credit card sized card (hotel key card) to place into the light slot to turn on the electricity in your cabin.

40 minutes ago, Valiamo said:

Was just on the Harmony.

Print off your Set-Sail pass in advance.  Even if you have it on your cell phone app, they will print you a copy.   It has to be stamped as checked in.  

This is so counterproductive. They definitely don't do this at the new Terminal A in Miami, thankfully. 

3 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

This is so counterproductive. They definitely don't do this at the new Terminal A in Miami, thankfully. 

How very true.   I was actually flabbergasted when she took the details from my phone, and then printed the set sail passes, and then rubber stamped them "checked in".   

Had I know she would print a copy, I would have given the hard copy passes I had in my other hand.  I was trying to test to see how far I could get without printing a copy, and if I could get all the way onto the ship with just using the app.