Reviews for Carnival Itinerary Grand Cayman/ Ocho Rios/ Cozumel

H&K+1

Hello!!  I am looking for some help in finding fun reviews to read!  I will be sailing on the Carnival Horizon to Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios and Cozumel.  I would love to get some help finding reviews that include either the ship or any of the ports.  Thanks All!!!

Here a link to my NCL Getway review that includes lots of port of call excursion photos:

1. Ocho Rios, Jamaica – took a private tour to the Blue Hole, relaxed on uncrowded beach, and lunch at Scotchies
  2. Grand Cayman – took public bus to Turtle Farm and then beach time at Calico Jacks
  3. Cozumel – headed to the north side of the island and spent the day at Playa Azul (next door to Buccanos). We snorkeled and rented Jet Skis

I also have additional Cozumel reviews from other cruises we have taken in the links in my signature.

One of the best resources I have found for port of call reviews are the Mitsugirly  reviews.  She has links in her signature to individual ports. So, if you have signature displays turned off, you should turn them back on.

I like the new, larger ships so when we sailed the Vista and Horizon we were mostly pleased with the decor, layout and size of the ship.  We loved the new atrium designs with the LED displays!  Some have posted that they liked the older style 8 deck open atria better, you get to make up your own mind about it.

As for your ports, been to them numerous times, more than a dozen to GC, 20x to Coz and maybe 5X to OR.  Ocho Rios gets my vote for most improved port, it has evolved from the cesspool it used to be into a clean, safer environment.  Dunns Falls maybe 3x, Marta Brae rafting (long ride), and 2 Resort for a day tours there were fun.  GC, stingray city and its various addons, 7 mile beach and rum point are all great fun.  Coz has Nachi Cocum, Mr Sanchos and other beach clubs, all kinds of activities, as well as all day ship excursions that go to the mainland for Tulum or Playa, take your pick, you won't be disappointed.

Enjoy your cruise!