Trouble using search function

The search function used to be quite straight forward and I could locate whatever I was looking for rather easily under  any particular forum.
Ex:  Im in "cabin choosing tips" discussion forum and I search for a particular cabin #,  the results are posts from other forums and it becomes impossible to find what I'm looking for.
I wonder how many others are still having this problem since the revamp of this website that used to be so good. 
It's almost like some bean counter decided to make changes for the sake of making changes and didn't consider the users at all.  

So disappointed in Cruise Critic.  I hardly come here for information any more because of the search difficulty and I hesitate to ask members because they tend to be so nasty lately if you haven't searched for the answer first. 

16 minutes ago, webecruzin2 said:

Ex:  Im in "cabin choosing tips" discussion forum and I search for a particular cabin #,  the results are posts from other forums and it becomes impossible to find what I'm looking for.

When you click inside the search box, a drop-down menu opens up. One of the options is "This Forum". Click that radio button, and this won't happen (assuming that the page you're on is from the forum you're interested in).

5phl7d.jpg