Summit picture ....

sherbear850

No photos to share.....BUT important to remember that starboard side rooms 3112 - 3144 are newer with the very large round windows.  These were installed in the former conference room area and the original large conference room windows were kept.

All other oceanviews on deck 3 are the originals with standard windows.

Many threads here on these newer and more sought after rooms....

2 hours ago, sherbear850 said:

Does anyone have a recent picture of an Ocean View room on Deck 3 of the Summit?  We are planning a 12 day Canada Cruise and wonder if we could survive without a balcony for that long? 

If you check out the  "Millennium Revolution" thread on this board member pictures from the first post refurbishment cruise are being posted. I assume that the Summit should look the same once it comes out of drydock. From what I've seen so far it looks good. 

We are sailing on the Summit this summer ( Independence Day cruise) and for us it will be the first time we will not be sailing in a balcony cabin. We too have chosen an ocean view, deck 3 port side mid ship. We really liked this itinerary but found the pricing for the balcony to be excessive.

Summit Ocean View 3103 last November 2018. I have cruised in insides, OV, balconies, Concierge and Aqua Class. While I do prefer balconies, the deal for this OV was great (and I was paying for my parents room too, so I couldn't do two balconies) and I loved the location. Close to the hallway by Guest Services, fairly quiet and easy to get to.

The size is good, the window is large so you get light in and can look out. I don't think I missed the balcony much, maybe one night I wanted a glass of wine on the balcony 🙂  I was in a group of six and we didn't spend too much time in the room.

Hope this helps. Sorry the picture is a little dark.

51503758_219687708869547_3077935544710201344_n.jpg