NCL Escape District Brewhouse

BandM

Looking forward to our trip on the Escape in November!  I'm assuming all the drinks at the District Brewhouse are covered using the UBP as long as its under the $15 cap???  Appreciate anyone's input that has visited this bar.

4 minutes ago, BandM said:

Looking forward to our trip on the Escape in November!  I'm assuming all the drinks at the District Brewhouse are covered using the UBP as long as its under the $15 cap???  Appreciate anyone's input that has visited this bar.

I was on the Escape this past July and frequented the District Brewhouse virtually every day. It's a great spot with live music every evening and super comfy seating by the windows, with great views. Pre-dinner was my favorite time there.

I drank many beers there and none that I drank or that I saw on the menu were above the $15 limit. In addition, my cousin joined me a few times and she doesn't drink beer but all the drinks she had there also were included.

I'm sure there are some drinks that are served there that may be above the limit, but the beer (and it is a brewhouse) seemed to be totally included.

Have a great trip! It was a fun ship to be on and don't miss the Waterfront, Howl at the Moon, or the Choir of Man.

Just now, bjtravelnews said:

I noticed from somewhere else that food is served there.  Assume it's added to room charges - right?  If so, is gratuity automatically added?  Thanks everyone.  Looking forward to our Escape cruise and think I will be spending a lot of time here!

The “menu” is just a few items from Food Republic next door (same cost).  

9 hours ago, bkrickles1 said:

I was on the Escape this past July and frequented the District Brewhouse virtually every day. It's a great spot with live music every evening and super comfy seating by the windows, with great views. Pre-dinner was my favorite time there.

I drank many beers there and none that I drank or that I saw on the menu were above the $15 limit. In addition, my cousin joined me a few times and she doesn't drink beer but all the drinks she had there also were included.

I'm sure there are some drinks that are served there that may be above the limit, but the beer (and it is a brewhouse) seemed to be totally included.

Have a great trip! It was a fun ship to be on and don't miss the Waterfront, Howl at the Moon, or the Choir of Man.

• 4 weeks later...

Love the district! Great selection of beers!

If your interested and drink a lot of beer, try your luck on the leaderboard. Every different beer you drink will get counted and have a chance to win a growler and a beer glass if you drink enough.

Live music every night. Great views. Bar games you can bring to your table.

Loved The District! Escape cruise September 2016 - I won the Growler and glass for being at the top of the Leaderboard 😁 Gene Bee was the best ever!

Kathy

3F20E852-FA45-46A5-ACCE-FDA214832783.jpeg

Edited by jkloni

The District Brewhouse is one of the main reasons I LOVE the Escape. During my last cruise on it in 2016, I recall there being hours that children weren't allowed. It was nice to have an adult beverage without any kids or teens kinda ruining the atmosphere for me.

16 minutes ago, jkloni said:

Loved The District! Escape cruise September 2016 - I won the Growler and glass for being at the top of the Leaderboard 😁 Gene Bee was the best ever!

Kathy

3F20E852-FA45-46A5-ACCE-FDA214832783.jpeg

I sat in that exact seat several times this past July on the Escape. The Brewhouse was one of my 2 favorite spots for pre dinner drinks. The other was the 5 O'clock somewhere bar on the Waterfront.

This was much more comfortable though.