Port Canaveral Offsite Parking

MoxieDoll66

We will have 2 cars with a total of 7 people next month leaving out of Port Canaveral.  2 senior citizens, so we will have a scooter, walker and 4 tanks of oxygen as well as our luggage.  We're considering parking in an offsite lot for the first time and I'm wondering if we can drop off my parents and another one of us as well as our luggage at the terminal and then the rest of us drive to the lot and take the shuttle.  

We've always parked at the port, so I don't have any real idea which offsite parking lot is better-any recommendations?

1 hour ago, MoxieDoll66 said:

We will have 2 cars with a total of 7 people next month leaving out of Port Canaveral.  2 senior citizens, so we will have a scooter, walker and 4 tanks of oxygen as well as our luggage.  We're considering parking in an offsite lot for the first time and I'm wondering if we can drop off my parents and another one of us as well as our luggage at the terminal and then the rest of us drive to the lot and take the shuttle.  

We've always parked at the port, so I don't have any real idea which offsite parking lot is better-any recommendations?

Yes you can certainly drop everyone off at the terminal before heading to the parking lot to get the shuttle.  What are your plans for getting everyone back to the cars after the cruise?

If it were me and I had that many people with walkers, scooters, oxygen, etc I would park at the port for the convenience of getting quickly to my vehicles after the cruise...

the two off sites I would recommend are

https://www.parkcruise.com/   <note with this one you can also book other things like mobility scooters . . . .>

or

https://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

they are the same distance from the port  ..altho  depending on the PIER, one can be closer than the other .... BY YARDS.  Each means a shuttle ride of about 10 minutes.

Edited by Capt_BJ
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

Yes you can certainly drop everyone off at the terminal before heading to the parking lot to get the shuttle.  What are your plans for getting everyone back to the cars after the cruise?

If it were me and I had that many people with walkers, scooters, oxygen, etc I would park at the port for the convenience of getting quickly to my vehicles after the cruise...

Thank you GTO-girl.  After the cruise we were going to send 2 of the guys back on the shuttle to get the cars and then pick us up at the terminal.  I am pushing for parking at the terminal since we have so many people and so much extra carry on stuff.  We won't be doing self debarkation this time-we'll see how that goes.  This is our first time cruising since my parents have needed all this extra equipment.  🙂

Thanks Capt. BJ-that is super helpful!

I forgot this one

http://www.lotsofhonor.com/

this is a subset of Park n Cruise (it was once a competitor) .... PnC sublet some spaces to this company who offers lower prices for first responders etc and with regular folks kicks some of the $ to vet' groups.  If you book here, everything is the same as PnC ... you use their shuttle and park in their lot AND get the lower price.  Catch is the number of spaces is small so you may not get in LOH but could still get in PnC ....  Bottom line is a way to save a few dollars more MAYBE.

• Like 1