Club Royale - Don't like changes made on Harmony

Hi all

Just off a cruise (back to back actually) on Harmony and for the first time ever I was told they would not give me cash drawn on my sea pass for use in the slots and that I would have to take it on my seapass at the machines.  The idea of that is ok, I get that they want us to lose track of how much we spend and this will certainly achieve that outcome however my concern with this is that there are no receipts given for what we transfer to play.  This is wrong.

If you go to the cashier you get a receipt that you can then compare to your onboard account statement.  If you transfer at the machine you do not get receipts and therefore have no proof of what you did or didn't do.  So if I get charges on my seapass that don't belong to me I have no way to prove or disprove that I did or didn't do it.

Let me be clear that I don't have a problem transferring the money.  I have a problem that there is no receipt given.  The machine should spit out a receipt just like it spits out the paper that says how much money we have.

This needs to change.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CRUSINGFAMILY said:

Hi all

Just off a cruise (back to back actually) on Harmony and for the first time ever I was told they would not give me cash drawn on my sea pass for use in the slots and that I would have to take it on my seapass at the machines.  The idea of that is ok, I get that they want us to lose track of how much we spend and this will certainly achieve that outcome however my concern with this is that there are no receipts given for what we transfer to play.  This is wrong.

If you go to the cashier you get a receipt that you can then compare to your onboard account statement.  If you transfer at the machine you do not get receipts and therefore have no proof of what you did or didn't do.  So if I get charges on my seapass that don't belong to me I have no way to prove or disprove that I did or didn't do it.

Let me be clear that I don't have a problem transferring the money.  I have a problem that there is no receipt given.  The machine should spit out a receipt just like it spits out the paper that says how much money we have.

This needs to change.

So have you sent a letter to anyone at Royal?

Edited by Ourusualbeach