Visiting Crystal Caves in afternoon

bus man

Hello,

We will be arriving in Bermuda on Saturday April 20 on the RCI Grandeur of the Seas, docking at King's Wharf.  The ship docks at 1:00 p.m.  What would be the best way for a family of 4 to get from there to the Crystal Caves in time to visit before the last 4:30 p.m. tour?  I'd prefer to use some means other than a taxi in order to try and keep the costs down, but we'll do a taxi if that's what is needed.

Also, is it possible to visit Horseshoe Beach after the caves, or would it be too late in the day for that? (Thought about doing it on Sunday morning, but the public buses don't start running until 11:00 a.m. on Sundays, so I'm not sure we'd have enough time before the ship sails at 2:30 p.m.)  Thanks!

3 hours ago, bus man said:

Hello,

We will be arriving in Bermuda on Saturday April 20 on the RCI Grandeur of the Seas, docking at King's Wharf.  The ship docks at 1:00 p.m.  What would be the best way for a family of 4 to get from there to the Crystal Caves in time to visit before the last 4:30 p.m. tour?  I'd prefer to use some means other than a taxi in order to try and keep the costs down, but we'll do a taxi if that's what is needed.

Also, is it possible to visit Horseshoe Beach after the caves, or would it be too late in the day for that? (Thought about doing it on Sunday morning, but the public buses don't start running until 11:00 a.m. on Sundays, so I'm not sure we'd have enough time before the ship sails at 2:30 p.m.)  Thanks!

to 

I would take the ferry to Hamilton and then get a taxi to the caves. That would cut the costs from taking a taxi directly from the Dokcyards. You could take the ferry to Hamiltion and then a public bus that might cut it close to the closing time. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...