Reflection 6210 Smoke from below??

omc329

Reading through threads, I thought I had researched my cabin thoroughly. Today I see posts about smoking on deck 5 midship port side. Ugh. Does anyone know how close is the smoking area to this cabin? Do I need to rethink my location?

I wish the cruise lines would warn folks before booking if there is a smoking area nearby. *sigh* They certainly emphasized the obstructions enough times to me.

Stateroom 6210 is on the Starboard side, so you have nothing much to worry about.

In the case you are in port and docked, when the ship takes on fuel to the Port side, just for that timeframe, they will move the smoking to the Starboard side.  This is only on rare occasions.

Just enjoy your cruise and your huge balcony.

Thank you. When I was going through the old threads, it was saying smoking was deck 5 mid on the port side. I was not a happy camper. As long as we are smoke free, that is great! 🙂

Edited by omc329

2 hours ago, omc329 said:

Thank you. When I was going through the old threads, it was saying smoking was deck 5 mid on the port side. I was not a happy camper. As long as we are smoke free, that is great! 🙂

We've stayed in that cabin before ... no issues with smoke from below.  I think the only time smoking was allowed on the starboard side is when they are refueling and had to temporarily switch sides.  

You will be very happy with this cabin choice.