first time with Royal

holmar12

Can some one tell me if Royal has the spa packages like NCL has to use the sauna and whirl pools tile chairs and all. I called Royal and they said check when get on ship. With RCI giving so many discounts on line before boarding would like discount if have any.  We'll be sailing on Independence.

Another question we'll be doing any time dining, I see three stories does it matter what floor. Will be sailing with 2 first time cruisers.

Thanks for any advise you think may help us.

Hi, I'm sure someone will jump in with more specific answers to your questions, but in general: check your cruise planner for any spa packages that might be offered. There will also be daily specials available, listed in your cruise compass. We don't use the spa so can't say if there are packages similar to NCL.

There will be one dining room dedicated to MTD, I believe it's usually the on the lowest deck, at least it's been that way on our last few cruises. You can make reservations ahead of time on the cruise planner, but they are easily changed once you get onboard if you decide to go another time. There will be a separate line at the dining room entrance for those with and without reservations. Either way, we've never waited more than a few minutes for a table. 

Enjoy your cruise!