Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

9 hours ago, Amadawn1 said:

Gotta say, I've been to Stingray sandbar twice and I never saw that many people there. 

OK, thank you for this. I've never been, so I didn't want to say, but that looked like a heckuva lot of people. But that water was amazing!

23 minutes ago, pamici said:

OK, thank you for this. I've never been, so I didn't want to say, but that looked like a heckuva lot of people. But that water was amazing!

I know there were a lot of ships in GC. Six I think. Six in Jamaica as well but spread between three ports.

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I know there were a lot of ships in GC. Six I think. Six in Jamaica as well but spread between three ports.

I was wondering if the water was cold at the Stingray sandbar? Also, how did you like the Havana Bar? We're staying in one of those Havana Cabana's on 3/10  (5240). Thanks!

35 minutes ago, mvaughn11 said:

I was wondering if the water was cold at the Stingray sandbar? Also, how did you like the Havana Bar? We're staying in one of those Havana Cabana's on 3/10  (5240). Thanks!

Only when you first get in.

i liked it. Good atmosphere. Wasn’t a huge fan of the drink. The bartender was cool. Played with Harry some. Band played a lot of Selena and rotated with American music. I need to see if they have some Cuban beer or something in there, if so I’ll have to come back to try it.

16 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

As they get down to just a few seats left...they pull the two most.....rotund members of the group out and give them those seats. Looks like the bus is full right? Wrong. They have these little jump seats that fold down into the aisle. And they say “you small people sit on the jump seats.” I should’ve taken a picture in there but I didn’t think about it. It was only a 5-10 min ride but it wasn’t very comfortable. 

Oh three people didn’t fit. They had to get on another bus and they were mad because they boarded back of the line to front. So the three people that were first in line were the ones left out.

Sounds like the three might have been the lucky ones....

I sailed on Vista Feb. 3-10th and LOVED Mark and Milan!  They would both ask "rum drink or Storm?"  when they saw me approach the bar, lol!  The rum drink was one I had made by Svatava last year on Breeze, I called it the Dirty Brunette.  Mark took the recipe and added his own touch to it and then I tried a menu drink, The Perfect Storm and it was awesome.  They were my favorites of the week.  Now we're Facebook friends :classic_love:

42 minutes ago, lissajeff24 said:

I sailed on Vista Feb. 3-10th and LOVED Mark and Milan!  They would both ask "rum drink or Storm?"  when they saw me approach the bar, lol!  The rum drink was one I had made by Svatava last year on Breeze, I called it the Dirty Brunette.  Mark took the recipe and added his own touch to it and then I tried a menu drink, The Perfect Storm and it was awesome.  They were my favorites of the week.  Now we're Facebook friends :classic_love:

If they were on the Dream in December they’d be battling for 3rd best alchemist....by a wide margin.

• Like 1

I might have missed my window on this, but do you know if ordering a side of vegetables (like green beans or spinach) is an option in the steakhouse? Not a fan of the sides listed on the menu, but since we plan to partake in steakhouse goodness on three separate occasions...worth an ask.

A great big please and thank you! 

When I left PG comedy. There was already a line to get into the comedy club for the 8:30 adult show. I want to point out that just because people are in line doesn’t mean you have to get in line 45 mins early to get a seat....Which is what is commonly reported on here. 

I walked down the the main lounge to see if I could catch part of the main show. It’s America rocks which I believe is a good rock show with a live band. When I got down there the show was letting out. I’m full from dinner and tired so I want to kick back somewhere comfortable. 

I decided to head back to the comedy club and grab one of those comfy looking round seats I’ve never sat in and order another Funship (had one at the earlier show).

02222078-077F-48BE-BE56-908DEFE80D19.jpeg

8567AF33-5436-4B68-BB57-0513DAD67FC9.jpeg

0BF122B5-06CC-4922-82C0-35AE6598AC55.jpeg

I don’t know why I’m dragging tonight. I just don’t feel like going up stairs or sitting at bars. I walk down to the theater first level and grab me one of the theater seats. When a server comes around I’ll order another drink.  America Rocks preshow starts in 5mins...main show in 20.

FCC7DF6C-AE05-425E-8847-AA83D541E407.jpeg