Port Everglades

Tigergenesis

If you arrive earlier than your check-in time, will the porters still accept your luggage?   Then do they just make you hang outside the terminal?  Or are you not to even arrive too early?  On our upcoming cruise we have FTTF (and plan to arrive at/by our usual time of 10a), but my other relatives do not (they have the 1130a  checkin slot).  We would love to all ride together to the port, but not if it is a problem.

5 hours ago, HaraNae12 said:

I am sailing out in May 2019 and the earliest arrival times that were offered was 12pm.  Does anyone know why Port Everglades is so late and does that apply to Priority Boarding and FTTF?

FTTF is a Carnival program.  You might have better luck posting your question on the Carnival board.

7 hours ago, HaraNae12 said:

I am sailing out in May 2019 and the earliest arrival times that were offered was 12pm.  Does anyone know why Port Everglades is so late and does that apply to Priority Boarding and FTTF?

That is just the earliest time left to choose from - meaning others already selected the earlier slots.  It does not apply to Priority or FTTF.