Sales promo rates

tottoncruiser

Controversial subject I know, but did anyone else take advantage of the "Sales Promo Rate" we were lucky enough to see them on the  MSC site for the Bellissima sailing on the 4th march, but it was only there for a couple of hours as I saw, we got the Southampton to Genoa in a Balcony for £249 pp  and for and extra £220 pp  we upgraded to fantastica and got the all inclusive drinks, cabin choice etc. I have never seen these "sales Promo Rates" Before.

Darren

56 minutes ago, tottoncruiser said:

Controversial subject I know, but did anyone else take advantage of the "Sales Promo Rate" we were lucky enough to see them on the  MSC site for the Bellissima sailing on the 4th march, but it was only there for a couple of hours as I saw, we got the Southampton to Genoa in a Balcony for £249 pp  and for and extra £220 pp  we upgraded to fantastica and got the all inclusive drinks, cabin choice etc. I have never seen these "sales Promo Rates" Before.

Darren

They will fill the ship, one way or another. They are counting on the revenue from onboard spending. 

I booked an inside gty on Divina's transatlantic (3 weeks from today!) for $1100 including taxes and fees. That's the solo rate. I was upgraded to a Bella balcony. 

There are deals out there if you look.