Dress code at Tropicana?

mahondi

We went resort casual as did most people. Others were dressed up a bit more, but you should be ok wearing anything that is comfortable for you. My wife and I both wore slacks.  You sit at long tables with other guests. The tables are reserved but the seats at them are not. An usher will take you to your table.

The preferred tables are closer to the stage. If I remember correctly, the Tropicana website had 4-5 price levels for tickets. We chose the most expensive and were seated right at the stage. In all honesty, it was too close. I had no one but the performers in from of me. Buy the next lower price and you will be seated a bit further back (20-30') from the stage and the tables are on a tier that is a bit elevated, so you have a great view. People were having meals at the table we were seated at when we arrived. The tables are long tables with 8-10 people per table. My wife and I sat opposite each other.

No dress code requirements per se, just use common sense when dressing for a night out at a restaurant, theater, for a night oout. Some people were dressy, others casual. Wear what you feel comfortable in, but I wouldn’t wear shorts, jeans, t-shirts, etc.. see my earlier post.

Men are required to wear long pants. It is on their website and when I called to confirm our reservation the man I spoke to said gentlemen are required to wear long pants, no shorts.

• 1 month later...

Are convertible long pants ok?  I know it's a cheeky question but we will be coming back from a long day tour with no time to go back to the ship to change and it would make it easier for hubby.  

If not allowed I will just tell him to pack an extra pair of long pants in his backpack.  He will pout though. 

Are convertible long pants ok?  I know it's a cheeky question but we will be coming back from a long day tour with no time to go back to the ship to change and it would make it easier for hubby.  

If not allowed I will just tell him to pack an extra pair of long pants in his backpack.  He will pout though. 
I would say probably ok. It's dark by then [emoji41]. I think those and a polo shirt would be ok.
  • Thanks 1