voyager club points

Brendaflamingo

Well ... the points move you up the levels in Voyagers Club;  the more points you accumulate, the higher the level you attain, the better the benefits;  until, of course, you reach 10,000 - which is the number of points needed to attain the highest, Black Card, level.  After that, they have no more value (at present).

I currently have 35,700 of which 25,700 are of no value to me.  I get nothing more than those on the bare 10,000 points do.  Perhaps if MSC introduces a new, higher tier at some time in the future, they may be.  Regulars on here know that there have been rumours for years that there is one on the cards;  we'll believe it when we see it!

Edited by Beamafar

After all those cruises, I guess they think you don't need an incentive to sail on MSC.  I'll bet they will come up with a higher tier as more and more people sail them.  I'll be at 6300 Voyager Club points after my first cruise.  Thanks to the status match.

Just now, Nashna said:

After all those cruises, I guess they think you don't need an incentive to sail on MSC.  

You may have something, there!   🤔  :classic_biggrin:

I have to say that we were really well looked after on our recent cruise due to being regular MSC cruisers.